All-Purpose Flour – 1.5 cups
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda – 1 tsp
Hot Water – 1 cup
Apple cider vinegar – 1 tbsp
Alcohol free Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Oil –6 tbsp
- Grease 9″ round baking pan
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (176 degree C)
- In a bowl sieve together all the dry ingredients(Flour, Sugar, Salt, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder,baking soda)
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients (Water, apple cider Vinegar, Vanilla Extract, Oil)
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine. Incorporate together well.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Check with the toothpick after 35 minutes if it comes clean otherwise allow 1-2 min more and check again till it comes out clean.
- Take out & Allow it to rest in the pan for 30 minutes, loosen the edges with a butter knife.
- Invert the cake onto a cooling rake and allow it to cool completely to the touch.
- Decorate it with frosting! You can even have plain cake, sifting some powder sugar on top of it..!!
Eggless chocolate cake it ready to serve… Enjoy!!!