Serving: 3-4 people
Quick & Easy Recipe without measurements!!!
Make it with your taste & flavor… mild or strong Italian flavor, no cheese or full of cheese…!
Italian french bread
Dried mix Italian Herb powder
Dried Basil powder
Dried Parsley powder
Dried Oregano powder
Red chili flakes
Italian five cheese mix
- Pre heat the oven at 350-380 F.
- Mix dried Italian herb & paprika powder according to the flavor you like into butter. ( you can adjust all the ingredients in the recipe according to your taste).
- Cut the french bread diagonally into slices keeping little bit thick (~ 1/2- 3/4 inch).
- Spread the butter & herb mix on one side of each slice. Place them on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle Italian five cheese mix on top of the spread. season with red chili flakes. ( if you don’t like cheese, avoid this step and directly put in oven)
- This is how it looks before baking with & without cheese.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes till cheese is melted & bread is crispy enough as toast.
- Now broil it on HI for few seconds till cheese become little brown. (watch it carefully for not to burn the toast).
Variation: It can be made on a regular white bread too..
Serve as a side/starter with Pasta, Stir-fry veggie, any kind of soup, coffee, tea etc..
Submitting this recipe to event ‘Only’ Snacks & Starters.
Alternate link for the Event ‘Only’ Snacks & Starters.