Serving: 1 person
1 plain bagel
7-8 thin slices of tomato
5-6 thin slices of cucumber
pickled Jalepeno according to taste
shredded sharp cheddar cheese / american cheese slice
salt & pepper according to taste
red chili flakes according to taste
Cholula Sauce according to taste
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Slice the bagel in half. place on baking plate.
- Put the tomato, cucumber in bottom half. seasoned with salt & pepper. (you can vary with any kind of bell paper, banana paper or any other vegetable if you like)
- Put the pickled jalapeno on upper half & put the cheese on top of it. seasoned with salt, paper & red chili flakes.
- bake it on oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes.
- Take it out, you will notice the cheese has melted and mixed with seasoning.
- Drizzle cholula sauce as per your taste. below is the picture it looks like taking out from oven. (You can also put lettuce if you like)
- Now put the upper half of the bagel on top of the cucumber & tomatoes. Oven baked bagel sandwich is ready!
- Serve with any juice or soda you like.